Eclair is a new trend and a timeless dessert at the same time. But pate a choux is not as easy to cook as it can be seen at a first sight. The main problems are cracks, collapses, and eclairs that fell down. This course is going to help you to avoid these problems and to always have a stable result — beautiful crunchy eclairs with delicate creme and rich flavor.
After this course you:
- Will learn how to bake even straight eclairs without cracks
- Learn the technique of working with custard cremes
- Learn how to work with such thickener as pectin, gelatin, and starch
- Learn about the different roles of different types of sugars
- Learn how to temper chocolate and how to make chocolate decorations
- Based on different techniques you’ll be able to create your own eclairs collection