1. Main terms and definitions
· The platform – the software and hardware tools integrated with the Website;
· The User – the capable individuals who acceded to the present Agreement in own interest or acting on behalf of a name and for the benefit of the legal entity, represented by him.
· The Website – the Websites placed in the coupdecoeuronline.com domain and its subdomains.
· Service – a complex of the services provided to the User with use of the Platform.
· The agreement – the present agreement with all additions and changes.
2. Compilation and processing of personal data
The Administration compile and processes the following personal User information:
· Name and Surname;
· E-mail address (e-mail);
· IP address;
· The information, which is contained in cookies files;
· Other information.
Processing of personal User information is carried out according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
The Administration seeks to protect as much as possible personal data of the User and applies modern technologies to implementation of safe storage of information.
The Administration provides access to personal User information only to those workers and contractors for whom this information is necessary for ensuring functioning of the Website and rendering Services.
The Administration is entitled to use information provided by the User, including personal data, for ensuring compliance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus (including prevention and (or) suppression of illegal and (or) illegal acts of Users). Disclosure of information provided by the User is eligible only according to the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus upon the demand of court, law enforcement agencies, and as well as in other cases provided by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
3. Use of personal data
The Administration of the Website is entitled to use personal data in the following cases:
· for identification of the User;
· for rendering of services to the User;
· for processing of payments of the User;
· for sending advertising and information materials by e-mail;
· for processing of requests of the User;
· for quality improvement of service and the produced materials;
· for the internal reporting.
4. Changes of personal data
The User has an opportunity to change personal data in a personal account. The User guarantees that the provided data are reliable and irrelevant to data of the third parties.
The Administration doesn't check reliability of information provided by the User and proceeds on the basis that the User conscientiously provides reliable and sufficient information, cares for timeliness of alterations to earlier provided information wherever it deemed necessary.
5. Exemption clauses
Questions and comments
In a case of incurrence of questions or comments concerning the present Policy you may contact us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.