The course includes:
1. Working with stretching dough (strudel)
2. Working with Danish pastry dough (laminated yeast dough): classic, hazelnut, almond croissants, pain au raisins, danish with apple and anise, cruffin. All secrets of kneading, lamination, shaping, and baking.
3. Working with brioche dough: classic brioche, bressane with pear, brioche with bacon, onion, and camembert cheese. Different types of shaping and fillings. Ways of proofing and baking.
4. Working with puff pastry dough (laminated dough without yeast): palmieres, millfeuilles. Lamination and baking techniques.
The course includes video materials (accessible for viewing) and recipe books (accesible for donation)
The way it works:
After payment, you will get the excess to the lessons of the course. Each week a new part of the course, dedicated to working with a certain type of dough, is opened. From the moment of payment, you can watch the lessons un unlimited number of times. The recipes are attached in each lesson and are to be downloaded in PDF format. Each week you cook goods from a lesson and sent its pictures to the supervisor. Together with the supervisor, you discuss mistakes and difficulties, which you could have had during the working process. The supervisor gives recommendations if necessary.
The course certificate is given after the accomplishment of all tasks and sending pictures of all baking goods (general view and the cut) to your supervisor
The program of the course:
- Apple strudel on the stretched dough
- Classic brioche
- Bressane with pear and chocolate
- Bressane with bacon, camembert cheese, and caramelized onion
- Classic croissant
- Almond croissant
- Hazelnut croissant
- Croissant with cherry coulis and chocolate glaze
- Pain au raisins (with raisins and creme patisserie)
- Danish with caramelized apple and anise
- Cruffing with raspberry filling
- Palmiers (puff pastry ears)
- Millfeuilles with chocolate creme and praline
After passing the course:
- You’ll learn basic techniques of kneading brioche dough, laminated and laminated-yeast dough
- You’ll be able to make French baking goods at your home without using of special equipment
- Learn how to laminate danish pastry and puff pastry dough
- Get familiar with the most popular types of laminated and brioche baking goods, which are found in any pastry and baking shop
- Learn how to choose the right type of flour and butter for each type of dough
- You will be able to make your own types of baking goods, based on learned techniques
Going towards our goals and developing professionally! Are you with us?